Daddy's Girl


Blog admission #563: I am jealous of my husband. 

He has a very special relationship with our daughter. The have a bond that is so strong and so sweet. She is definitely a daddy's girl. 

Don't get me wrong, I have a very special relationship with her as well. But, I have noticed that she has a special look in her eye reserved just for him. 

My jealousy does't run too deep. I am grateful that she has such an amazing father in her life. One who is dedicated to being the best parent he can be, who cares so deeply, who loves to have fun and experience life with his child, and who wanted so desperately for years to be a father. 

I love seeing all his dreams come true. I have so enjoyed watching his reaction each step of the way - from the day we found out I was pregnant to the moment she made her way into this world. Being witness to this man become and blossom as a father has been incredible.

Comments

Popular Posts