Looking Ahead: 2017

As we head into 2017, I have started thinking about what I would like my mantra for the year to be. In 2016, I chose "A peaceful person has a good attitude in every situation."

Last year I experienced quite the range of emotions and experiences. Some days were horrifyingly difficult and some were the best days of my life. However, I was able to remain peaceful through it all. Keeping the words above in mind, I was able to keep my head held high through it all.

As I contemplated the upcoming year I decided to cherish the amazing people, circumstances, and things which have been placed in my life. I want to make sure and stay grateful and joyful through all of life's ups and downs.

With that being said, my mantra for 2017 will be: 



Happy New Year to you and yours. And may you always find the beautiful in all circumstances!

Comments

Popular Posts