Mantras

In 2010 my New Years Resolution was to no longer make New Years Resolutions. Instead, I have chosen a yearly mantra to live by.  

One of the definitions of mantra is "a word or phrase that is repeated often or that expresses someone's basic beliefs."  For me, it is a phrase that I hold on to and repeat to myself throughout the year - especially when the going gets tough.  

In 2011 is was, “I love myself the way I am and still I want to grow.”  For 2012 is was, “Slow down and enjoy the view.”  2013 was, “Enjoy the little things in life, for someday you will realize they were the big things.”  And finally, in 2014, it was “Just let go and have faith in the process.”

For 2015 I have chosen a quote that I found on Pinterest, “Take it all one day at a time and enjoy the journey.”

I am hoping for an enjoyable 2015 full of quality time spent with family and friends.  


Comments

Popular Posts