Infertility: A Series


Dear reader, 

I am launching a series which focuses on infertility. A subject often avoided and dealt with in secret. 

However, as I began to put feelers out and really dive in to begin this series I realized the need is greater than I could have imagined. 

Did you know that 1 in 8 couples struggle with fertility? Think about your circle of friends, co-workers, and family. I imagine you know at least 7 other couples besides yourself. It is more common that I realized. 

However, we rarely hear about it. We don't talk about it. Many carry it around as a private shame. 

Each story is different. Each timeline unique. But each month you hold your breath waiting for the test to turn positive is another month of heartache and private pain. And if you have experienced that pain, to any degree, I welcome you to follow this series and find healing in the stories that others have to share. 

I would like for this to open up a forum for anyone who is experiencing similar circumstances and emotions. 
I will be posting a new story each Saturday. Some who shared asked to remain anonymous. But all the contributors come from a place of yearning to feel understood and to offer hope in what can feel like a hopeless situation. 

Thank you for reading and please let me know if you have a story that you would like to share. 


Comments

Popular Posts