Joy Journey

A year ago, I accepted the challenge to go on a Joy Journey, where I captured a picture each day of something that brought me joy.  At the time, I had no idea what I was signing up for! As you know, some days are just hard and it can be difficult to find something happy and joyful in every day.  However, this practice forced me to bring joyful things into the hardest days. It also made me look for joy in the mundane. I found that some days it was hard to pick just one and other days I forgot to take the picture because I was so busy enjoying the moments.  

I would challenge you to take up this practice- whether it's for a year, a month or a week- the practice is one that will change your perspective and lift your spirits. Here is the link to my Facebook album where all my pictures were saved: Joy Journey. 





Comments

Popular Posts