Celebrate 100!


This is the 100th blog I have published since beginning this journey in December, 2014!

When I started blogging, I was searching for a creative outlet and I did not know where it would take me. I wasn't sure if I would really stick with it. How much I would share - and if anyone would even read. 


To my surprise, I have heard from many people - friends, strangers, acquaintances, co-workers, neighbors, family - who have reached out to me about the blog. Through my musings, I hope to have encouraged, entertained, inspired, and motivated you. I have tried to remain honest, genuine, and a contribution through it all. I hope to continue to improve as I move forward. 

To celebrate, here are the top 5 blog posts, according to website traffic: 

5. Weight Wars: An Update: An update to a previous post about struggling with weigh loss. 

4. Alzheimers: I wrote about my personal experiences with this disease, specifically about my paternal grandmother. 

3. Loss: Written in the wake of the sudden and unexpected death of dear friends. 

2. Weight Wars: Documenting years of struggling with the number on the scale, I decided to put it all out there - including the numbers!

1. Breastfeeding: A detailed accounting of my journey with my daughter. 

Whether you have been with me since the beginning or you are a new reader, I am glad to have you along for the ride. I hope you will stick around as I continue to figure out this thing we call life. 



Comments

Popular Posts